|Shopping cart is empty.|
My dog has damaged his Bionic toy. How do I get my replacement toy from Bionic?
Bionic products have been designed to be extremely durable, even for the most aggressive chewers. However sometimes the design of a toy and Bionic play of a dog just don't match up.
Bionic says that less than 5% of dogs find a way to outsmart their Bionic Rubber® based products (which is why they are required to say it's extremely durable). If your dog is in this rare "breed" of dog and has destroyed one of our chew toys beyond what you feel is reasonable, they are happy to offer our free one-time replacement guarantee by sending the following:
- The name, age and breed of your dog (this isn't required, but helps Bionic to better understand the dogs that are playing with our products).
- Select the product you'd like to obtain as your replacement (we recommend trying a different toy, since some designs can have more durability than others).
- Send the damaged toy and proof of purchase (Bionic guarantees products for up to one year from the date of purchase). Their lab inspects each part and records data that is used to make improvements for future products. When they're done, they recycle the entire toy. -- NOTE-- If you purchased from us, Whiskers & Waggles, and have lost your original receipt, just email us and we will send you a duplicate copy.
- Include your contact information (name and shipping address) that's how they'll know where to send the replacement toy.
- Mail everything above to:
Bionic Pet Products
attn.: Extreme Testing Laboratory
17651 Armstrong Ave
Irvine, CA 92614
They gladly offer this guarantee in good faith and at your discretion. With heavy use of any toy, normal damage is to be expected, even with Bionic toys. However you know your dog – and they trust your judgment.
If you have additional questions about their guarantee, please contact them at: email@example.com for more information.